11.11.2012

China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Nails


The China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Collection (Well some of them!) Hanging in the Balance, Creative Fantasy, Def Defying, It's a Trap-eze!, & *Whirled Away on top in the above photo.*




I have been waiting for these China Glaze polishes to come out ever since I first heard a rumor of them. So when I found out there were in stock on-line, I had to order them. Then I saw that the shop I was ordering from was only 15 minutes away from where I was going on Friday so I got to pick them up instead of wait for the shipping. I wasn't going to make a post about my swatches but doing a Google search for the swatches does not return much so I decided to provide these for those who want to see what they look like before ordering them.

Anyways here are the ones I purchased:

Hanging in the Balance, Creative Fantasy, Def Defying, It's a Trap-eze!


One coat, pre-clean up obviously. The blue was the only one pretty much completely opaque in 1 coat. The purple is definitely a jelly, a very highly pigmented jelly also it is more matte.


2 coats on all. I ended up using 3 coats on the purple to make it fully opaque.


On display in the shop. Overall I really liked the polished I got from this collection, they're so bright and colorful. The only one I am unsure of is the Whirled Away black and white glitter. It is a little hard to apply (of course it is a chunky glitter) and does not have diverse enough glitters for me to like it. I got mine at Head2ToeBeauty they are $3.25 each, but you have to remember shipping it at least $6.00 for usps (it was for me anyways, before I cancelled my ordered and picked mine up at the shop.) I have heard that this collection will be launched December 1st at other retailers, such as Sally Beauty Supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!