8.12.2012

Beach day details!


reflection
Possibly my very most favorite from the day at the beach.

lbsign

plants2

garden
The neighboring residence's front lawn garden. Definitely better than a lawn any day. Flowers in the front yard, sand to lake in the back.

sand
The sand. Singing Sand, it squeeks when you walk and run on it with dry feet.

sandmagnified
This is the same image as above. Only this time zoomed all the way in. I want to get a sample of this same and magnify it and see if it turns out something like this. But according to this site it is a mixture of "Quartz, Feldspars, Garnets, Magnetite, and Biotite."

bench





















bridge
The bridge into Washington Park Beach.

sunglasses
View through sunglasses.

blanketclose
I always take a cover up, sun screen, and a big sheet to use as a beach blanket and keep the pesky sand off.

bag
And a bag with a book, sunglasses, nail polish and whatever else I plan on doing.

selfbeach88
I think before the warm weather is gone I am going to make it out to the Lighthouse and Old Lighthouse museum, along with a bonfire and camping on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!