4.16.2012

Links I find Post Worthy

I really wish I lived in a bicycle friendly town, or at least closer to work and grocery stores so I could commute by riding a bike.


This Windsor Oxford from bikesdirect.com is my dream dutch bicycle. And it is only $299.95, compared to the ~thousand dollar ones I found previously (creme cycles, public) I think this is a good price. Time to save up and move to South Bend, acquire a job there, and then bike to work and school on their bicycle lanes. And there are even a couple large parks that are bike friendly.

Yogurt pops and Earl Grey Lemonade (click on pictures for links and recipes.)
These are the next couple experimental foods I can't wait to make! I love frozen yogurt and Arnold Palmer (iced tea and lemonade.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!