2.21.2012

New phone (HTC Sensation)

I just ordered a new phone. The HTC Sensation, coverted to an HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio,

I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. It comes with the iBeats ~$100 headphones(insane) and an otterbox and a few other accessories. I love the look of the phone and knew I needed it as soon as I saw it.

Now I just have to decide with Mod I am going to use.

I get very excited when it comes time for me to get a new cell phone and I knew with the great $30 unlimited deal T-mobile has going I needed a better Android phone.
Can't wait for that 8mp instant camera. Why doesn't Android have Instagram yet?! I have been using Vignette on my Optimus T, but I will be trying

-- -- -1 Mytubo  -- -- -2 Molome  -- -- -3 Pixlr-o-matic

Get ready for a bunch of images taken off the cuff with my camera phone.

Some of the my favorite cases I found are:
and



I have never heard of Cath Kidston before but I really like the prints, it appears you can actually buy the actual Cath Kidston (not just Cath Kidston style) coveres Here.

1 comment:

  1. i love those cases that look like animals. i'm almost tempted to get a smart phone so i can get one, and use instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!