7.28.2011

Introduction to the Blog

I really want to get this thing up and running. And be able to express all the current things that catch my attention, and as a way to document what is going on in my life. Hopefully it won't only be me bragging/cursing/debating what is going on in my life for me to reflect on, but also be a archive of fun information for others on the internet to learn from, or at least enjoy.

Things I want to accomplish on this blog:
1. Different types of posts, in order to create a navigation bar to the different types of posts I will be making.
*Documented days/ photojournal
*Ideas/drawings/hopefully comedic ramblings.
*How to/craft posts. Or perhaps baking? As my skills grow so should these posts.
*A gathering of other things I think are interesting on the internet or otherwise.


Who knows. What I want to do daily changes, it is as if I have a very short attention span and I can't experience enough life for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!